ADVISORS: Erica Alexander
LOCATION: Florida Gym, room 9
Health Education & Behavior (HEB) Specializations
- Community Health Promotion Specialization (for students interested in pursuing general health education and/or pre-health professional programs such as Nursing or Occupational Therapy) https://catalog.ufl.edu/UGRD/colleges-schools/UGHHU/HEB_BSHE/HEB_BSHE01/#modelsemesterplantext
- Health Studies Specialization (for students interested in pursuing general health education and/or pre-health professional programs such as Medicine, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Optometry, etc.) https://catalog.ufl.edu/UGRD/colleges-schools/UGHHU/HEB_BSHE/HEB_BSHE02/#modelsemesterplantext
To learn more about the specialization tracks offered through the HEB major, please see below the following information to schedule an appointment or attend Zoom Drop-In.
Appointments available via Zoom, Phone, and In-Person. Provide students with a 30-minute individual advising session and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Current and prospective students may view and schedule appointments with an advisor at ufheb.setmore.com
- Please call (352) 294-1801 to schedule an appointment
Zoom Drop-In Advising Provides students with a 5-10 minute (first-come, first-serve) advising sessions with an HEB Advisor.
- Advising availabe to current and prospective students.
- Zoom Drop-In Advising meeting times and meeting IDs can be found in Advising Schedule below.
HEB Advising Schedule
|Monday||Appointments||9am - 11am; 1:30pm - 3:30pm||Ms. Alexander|
|Tuesday||Appointments||9am - 11am; 1:30pm - 3:30pm||Ms. Alexander|
|Wednesday||Zoom Drop-In Advising||9am - 11:30am; 1:30pm - 3:30pm||
|Thursday||NO ADVISING||ADMINISTRATIVE WORK||
Advisors will be available via email
|Friday||NO ADVISING||ADMINISTRATIVE WORK||Advisors will be available via email|
Office Closed for UF Holidays