The college awards nearly $100,000 in scholarships annually, in amounts ranging from $500 to $2,000. Scholarship applications are accepted during the Spring semester and funds are disbursed during the Fall semester. The Scholarship Committee will make recommendations on each merit-based scholarship based on applicant qualifications and donor-stipulated conditions. Please review eligibility requirements for undergraduate or graduate scholarships by selecting the appropriate link below.
Important Notes About Scholarships
- Please review eligibility requirements for undergraduate or graduate scholarships by selecting the appropriate link above. Applicants who do NOT meet the minimum eligibility requirements will not be reviewed.
- Attendance at the Fall Scholarship Convocation is MANDATORY for all award recipients. This includes online/UFO students and students who graduate in spring or summer of 2018. Failure to attend the convocation event will result in award forfeiture.
- If a student changes his/her major outside of the College or leaves the University for any reason between the time they receive notification of the award and the financial award disbursement date, the recognition and financial award will be forfeited. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the College immediately of any change.
- NOTE: the scholarship application process for this year has changed. There is no longer a need to select specific scholarship awards on the application. The committee will make a determination of award based on the applicant's personal statement and resume/CV.
- The 2018 application cycle is now open. The deadline for all application materials is Tuesday, February 6, 2018 by 4:00pm. This is a STRICT deadline and applications/resumes received on or after 4:01pm on Feb. 6 will NOT be considered.
- Complete the online scholarship application which includes:
- A personal statement (2500 character limit) submitted via the online application: Please describe your academic and career goals and how your experience at UF/HHP has helped you prepare to achieve these goals. Discuss how any personal experiences or campus involvement has impacted or influenced your career goals (student organizations, leadership opportunities, research, community service, etc.).
- Email a copy of your current resume/CV (PDF or Word format) to Sarah Eberhart by the posted deadline. Failure to submit a resume/CV will void your application.
- Incomplete or late applications will NOT be accepted.
- Applications are reviewed by the college scholarships committee. All award notifications will be sent via email no later than May 11, 2018.
If you have questions about the application process or eligibility requirements, please email Sarah Eberhart at email@example.com.