Skip to main content
January 18 (Chamber Room, Reitz Union, 3pm - 5pm) - Peter Ubel, M.D. & Jennifer Blumenthal-Barby, Ph.D.
- What should physicians do when patients make bad decisions?
February 22 (Yon Hall 15, 3:30pm) - Iser "Willie" DeLeon, Professor of Psychology, University of Florida
- Applied Behavioral Economics in Neurodevelopment Disorders
April 12 (Yon Hall 15, 3:30pm) - Matthew W. Johnson, Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Sex, Drugs, and Risk Behavior: Decision making and pharmacology underlying sexual risk
October 12 (Matherly Hall Room 18, 3:30pm - 4:30pm)- Jalie A. Tucker, Ph.D., M.P.H., Professor & Chair, Dept. of Health Education & Behavior, University of Florida, & Director, CBEHR
- Behavioral Economics of Natural Recovery from Alcohol Problems
November 15 (TBD) - Jaclyn Kropp, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dept. of Food & Resource Economics, University of Florida
- The Effects of Informational Nudging on Pre-Ordered Food Choices of Middle School National School Lunch Program Participants