Promotion and tenure in the college are governed by Article V, Sections 4 and 5, of the University Constitution, the University of Florida rules found in the Florida Administrative Code, and the United Faculty of Florida Collective Bargaining Agreement. The dean consults with the Promotion and Tenure Committee in regard to recommendations for promotion and for tenure.
Membership on the Tenure and Promotion Committee shall be in accordance with the Guidelines set forth by the university.
- Rachel Seidler (APK elected) Chair
- Jalie Tucker (HEB elected)
- Yong Jae Ko (SPM elected)
- Svetlana Stepchenkova (THEM elected)
- Lori Pennington-Gray (appointed)
- Evangelos Christou (appointed)
- Beth Barton (Clerk)
- HHP Tenure & Promotion Calendar
- HHP Tenure & Promotion Committee Operating Code
- UF Tenure & Promotion Guidelines