We’re excited to have our HHP Gators back!
Join us in a “welcome back photo challenge.” As HHP Gators, we like to say that we are “advancing the way we live, work and play.” In welcoming you back to campus, we want to see your creative interpretations of these themes through your photo or video submissions.
The challenge runs August 24-26.
We encourage you to be creative. Follow us on Instagram for examples from our ambassadors on each of the days’ themes. Don’t forget to tag @UFHHP and #UFHHP so we can share your photos and enter you in the drawing.
By participating in the Welcome Back Photo Challenge, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a UF College of Health & Human Performance swag bag.
Terms and Conditions
- The Welcome Back Photo Challenge is open to current students in the College of Health & Human Performance as well as alumni and currently employed faculty and staff members.
- There will be two participant categories and two winners selected, with one winner from each category: (1) current students, and (2) alumni, faculty, and staff. The current students category is limited to current fee-paying UF students. The alumni, faculty, and staff category is limited to alumni who earned a degree from UF HHP and/or currently employed faculty and staff in UF HHP.
- A swag bag with HHP promotional items will be awarded through a random drawing. Challenge winners must be able to pick up their items in person during the month of September.
- Participants are subject to the policies and expectations of the social media platforms used — Instagram, including but not limited to restrictions on the use of copyrighted content. UF policies apply, including but not limited to student code of conduct and acceptable use of information technology policies.
- Contact will be made to challenge winners within 10 days via direct message with details about swag bag pickup. The swag bag must be picked up during the designated pick up times communicated. UFID or Driver’s License is required to retrieve the swag bag.
- Content submitted by participants may be used in promotional materials for UF College of Health & Human Performance, including but not limited to printed materials, social media and digital marketing.
- Terms and conditions are subject to updates and changes. Please check back for the most up-to-date information.