HEB Master's Degree Application Requirements
SPRING 2017: Tuesday November 1, 2016
SUMMER 2017: Wednesday March 1, 2017
FALL 2017: Thursday June 1, 2017
Note: ALL application materials should be submitted to the Department by the above deadlines. It is recommended that you submit your application as soon as possible rather than waiting until the deadline.
- Completed University of Florida online application
- MS Applicant Information Sheet
- Cover letter / statement of intent describing your areas of professional interest, areas of personal interest, and reasons for pursuing a Masters Degree in Health Education and Behavior
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation. (At least 2 letters must be from full faculty members who can attest to your academic ability.)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for all upper-division undergraduate coursework
- GRE scores sent to UF institution code: 5812.
- Non-UF students – Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended to the Office of Admissions (201 Criser hall, PO Box 114000, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000)
- International Students must submit an official transcript, mark sheets and diploma/degree certificate in the native language from every university or college attended to the Office of Admissions (201 Criser Hall, PO Box 114000, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000). Applicants must also submit certified, literal (exact) English translations for documents not originally issued in English.
- International Students – Minimum required score of 80 on the iBT TOEFL, or 550 on the PBT TOEFL. (Have scores sent to UF institution code 5812.)
Send application materials to:
Department of Health Education and Behavior
Florida Gym, Room 5
PO Box 118210
Gainesville, FL 32611
Or email application materials to: Jenny Neelands
Contact the Graduate Coordinator in advance before planning a visit to campus: Robert Leeman