HEB Master's Degree Application Requirements
SPRING 2017: November 1
SUMMER 2017: March 1
FALL 2017: June 1
Note: ALL application materials should be submitted to the Department by the above deadlines. It is recommended that you submit your application as soon as possible rather than waiting until the deadline.
- MS Applicant Information Sheet sent to the Graduate Advisor (email@example.com)
- Completed University of Florida Graduate School Application and pay application fee
- Cover letter / statement of purpose describing your areas of professional interest, areas of personal interest, and reasons for pursuing a Masters Degree in Health Education and Behavior*
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae*
- Three letters of recommendation*
- (At least 2 letters must be from full faculty members who can attest to your academic ability.)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for all upper-division undergraduate coursework
- Official GRE scores sent to UF institution code: 5812.
- Non-UF students – Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended to the Office of Admissions (201 Criser hall, PO Box 114000, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000)
- International Students must submit an official transcript, mark sheets and diploma/degree certificate in the native language from every university or college attended to the Office of Admissions (201 Criser Hall, PO Box 114000, Gainesville, FL 32611-4000). Applicants must also submit certified, literal (exact) English translations for documents not originally issued in English.
- International Students – Minimum required score of 80 on the iBT TOEFL, or 550 on the PBT TOEFL. (Have scores sent to UF institution code 5812.)
*These materials can be included in the online application or sent directly to the Graduate Advisor
Send application materials to:
Department of Health Education and Behavior
Florida Gym, Room 5
PO Box 118210
Gainesville, FL 32611
Or email application materials to: Jenny Neelands
Contact the Graduate Coordinator in advance before planning a visit to campus: Virginia Dodd