Skip to main content
- B.Ed. in Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Zinman College at the Wingate Institute, Israel 1997
- M.S. in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology, Univeristy of Florida, 2019
- Investigating the effect of exposure to natural versus built environments on behavioral economic constructs related to substance use and health behaviors.
- Investigating how music use is related to health behaviors, and whether music can affect decision making in the context of health behaviors.
- Berry, M. S., Rung, J. M., Crawford, M. C., Yurasek, A. M., Ferreiro, A. V., & Almog, S. (2021). Using greenspace and nature exposure as an adjunctive treatment for opioid and substance use disorders: Preliminary evidence and potential mechanisms. Behavioural Processes, 104344.
- Rung, J. M., Almog, S., Vásquez Ferreiro, A., Berry, M. S. (accepted for publication). Using crowdsourcing for alcohol and nicotine use research: Eligibility, prevalence, and attrition on Amazon Mechanical Turk.
- Dr. Linton E. Grinter PhD. Fellowship (2019-2020)
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant. Department of Health Education and Behavior, University of Florida (2020-2021)
- MM Tutton Sr. Scholarship, College of Health and Human Performance, University of Florida (2021)