- Non-degree enrollment is restricted to participants in special programs, off-campus programs, university-affiliated exchange programs, participants with non-degree educational objectives at UF and high school/college dual enrollment.
- Undergraduate students who have been denied admission to UF for any term or have a pending/referred application to UF are not eligible for non-degree registration.
- Students who previously attended UF in a degree-seeking status who did not earn a bachelor’s degree are not eligible for non-degree registration.
HHP restricts non-degree registration to summer terms only. Non-degree status may be approved under the following conditions:
- If you are a UF employee
- If you are currently in good standing at another four-year institution
HHP Non-degree registration process:
- Complete the non-degree registration request
- Applications will be forwarded electronically to the college once eligibility has been determined by the Office of the University Registrar. Please allow a minimum of 5 business days for processing/approval at the college level.
- Applicants will be notified via email of a decision by the Office of the University Registrar.