Study Abroad Student Requirements
The College of Health and Human Performance encourages students in good standing to study abroad. Students are required to meet with an academic adviser regarding degree requirements prior to registering for any study abroad program. Students wishing to study abroad must meet the following criteria:
- Must be in good standing with a minimum UF GPA of 2.5 (Students cannot be on academic contract nor under conditional admission).
- Must be completed prior to Term 7 for non-UF study abroad courses.
- Must not break residency policy (last 30 credit hours completed at UF). This applies to transient (non-UF credit earning) programs.
- Must not delay or extend UF timeframe of 8 terms or degree completion (excluding summer).
- Transcripts must be posted to UF transcript prior to being cleared for internship.
To schedule an appointment with your adviser, please do so online.