Students in HHP will be placed on college probation for two reasons:
1. Grade point average falls below:
- 2.00 GPA required for UFGPA;
- Department/major requirement for the UDGPA; and/or
- Department/major requirement for the UTGPA.
2. The student fails to follow the prescribed program for the major.
A hold will be placed on the record and continued registration will be denied. Students must meet with their academic advisor to determine a plan of action to ensure successful completion of a degree before the hold will be removed.
For more information, contact your academic adviser.