Students will appear on the College of Health & Human Performance Dean’s List if they meet the requirements listed below.
- Fall/Spring terms: Students must achieve a 3.50 GPA on a minimum of 15 credit hours of graded coursework
- Summer terms: Students must achieve a 3.50 GPA on a minimum of 12 credit hours of graded coursework (can be earned on any combination of Summer A, B or C coursework)
In addition, please note the following conditions
- S-U option courses are not counted in the GPA calculation for dean’s list.
- Grades of I* or N* cannot be calculated into the GPA.
- Students registered with the Disability Resource Center (DRC) may be allowed to vary the number of credit hours required, following certification by the DRC.
To schedule an appointment with your adviser, please do so online.