Minimum Qualifications for Undergraduate Applicants:
- Health and Human Performance major
- Enrolled full-time (a minimum of 12 credits per semester)
- Minimum 3.0 UF GPA
- Minimum 3.0 Universal Tracking GPA
- Minimum 3.0 upper division GPA (if applicable)
- Have successfully completed a minimum one semester in the college at the time of application
Students completing the combined degree (4/1) program should apply for undergraduate scholarships.
Scroll down to view criteria for each award.
Allen / Holyoak / Varnes Endowed Scholarship
- This award is for an undergraduate student in any college major
- Applicants must be at least a junior, with 24 credit hours earned at the University of Florida
- 3.5 minimum UF GPA
- Preference will be given to students with American citizenship who have made a significant contribution to society through volunteer work and/or military service
Andrew and Matthew Bell Health & Human Performance Endowment
- This award is for a junior enrolled full time at HHP
- Minimum 3.0 UF GPA
- Applicant must pursuing a degree in Applied Physiology or Health Education and Behavior
B.K. & Betty C. Stevens Endowed Scholarships
- Must be a student in the Department of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
- Minimum 3.50 GPA
- Student should have an interest in being of service to others
Bill Simms Scholarship
- This award is for a student specializing in Tourism & Hospitality Management within the Recreation, Parks & Tourism major
- Minimum 3.30 UF GPA
- Past or current involvement with the tourism and hospitality industry, outstanding character and a strong commitment to serve the tourism and hospitality profession, and demonstrate leadership skills in the field
C.A. Boyd Endowed Scholarship
- This award is for a student of outstanding character in any college major
- Minimum 3.50 UF GPA
- The recipient should have a strong commitment to serve the profession
Charles & Ethyl Mostert Scholarship
- Applicants must be a junior, with 50-70 credit hours completed with a minimum of four semesters remaining including internship;
- Applicants must have an active leadership role in community service and an active leadership role in the university and/or college;
- Preference will be given to first-generation college students.
Charles Fessler, Jr. Scholarship
- This award is for a student of junior or senior status in the Department of Tourism, Recreation and Sport Management.
Charles Fessler, Sr. & Miriam A. Fessler Scholarship
- This award is for a junior or senior in any major in the College.
Charles McPhilomy Scholarship
- Undergraduate student pursuing an athletic training degree or planning to enter physical therapy
- Preference will be given to military veterans