To review information for a specific site, click on the internship name to view the approved internship profile form. Please notify Dr. Holly Moses if information contained on the internship profile form is inaccurate.
Area Health Education Centers (UF AHEC)
College of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Equal Access Clinic Network
- Mobile Outreach Clinic
- General Pediatrics Department
- SE National Tuberculosis Center & N FL AIDS Education & Traning Center at UF
UF Health Internship Opportunities:
- Carefully review the UF Health internship opportunities.
- UF Health requires an extensive list of additional requirements for all interns.
- See below attachments related to the additional requirements: (1) UF Health Hospital Requirements (details all requirements); (2) Healthcare Provider Statement of Medical Capability (used for General Health Screening and/or physical examination)
- The above forms and detailed requirements must be submitted to FLG-11 no later than the last day of class (HSC4800).
- Residential students must print copies of each requirement and submit to Dr. Moses (all requirements should be submitted at one time).
- Online students must email PDF copies of each requirement to Dr. Moses (one email with all PDF attachments).
- ***Important: For Shands Hospital internship opportunities, do NOT contact the supervisors directly.
- Pre-interns must complete the online application during the call for applications period.
- Dr. Moses will provide all information regarding the application process for UF Health Shands Hospital sites.
Alachua County Health Department (Florida Department of Health - Alachua County)
- ALL requests for internships at the Alachua County Health Department (ACHD) must be directed to Ms. Richelle McComas, the Volunteer Coordinator for ACHD. Ms. McComas can be reached by emailing: Richelle.McComas@flhealth.gov. Be sure to include which department within ACHD you are looking to intern with in your email to Ms. McComas. She will forward your name to the appropriate internship supervisor.
AxoGen Inc. [Alachua]
Partnership for Strong Families
Absolute Health [Ocala]
- HEB Internship Profile Form
- Advent Health Ocala Student Orientation Packet
- Advent Health Ocala Student Background Guidelines
Alfano Center [Miami]
Alzheimer's Association [Bonita Springs]
Alzheimer's Association [Clearwater]
Alzheimer's Association [Polk]
Alzheimer's Association [Sarasota]
American Lung Association [Jacksonville]
American Red Cross [South Florida Chapters]
AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
- Big Bend AHEC [Tallahassee]
- Everglades AHEC [West Palm Beach]
- Gulfcoast North AHEC [Wesley Chapel]
- Miami-Dade AHEC [Miami]
Ayers Health and Rehabilitation Center [Trenton]
Students planning to intern at a Baptist Health Hospital must submit site-specific additional paperwork 45 days prior to the start of the internship (or by the date specified by Dr. Moses, whichever is earlier). Please notify Dr. Moses as soon as you accept this internship.
Baptist Medical Center [Jacksonville] ***this site is not currently accepting interns due to COVID-19***
Brooks Rehabilitation (Employee Wellness Program) [Jacksonville]
Broward 4-H Youth Development [Davie]
Broward Health Medical Center, Outpatient Surgery Dept. [Fort Lauderdale]
CDC Miami Quarantine Station [Miami]
Champions for Children, Inc. [Tampa]
City of Clearwater - Parks and Recreation [Clearwater]
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation [West Palm Beach]
Drug Free Charlotte County [Port Charlotte]
Duval County Health Department, Tobacco Prevention Program [Jacksonville]
FLIPANY [Ft. Lauderdale]
Florida Blue [Jacksonville]
Florida Department of Health, Office of Healthy Schools [Tallahassee]
Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County [Okeechobee]
Florida Hospital - CREATION Health Employees [Maitland]
Florida Introduces Physical Activity and Nutrition to Youth [Ft. Lauderdale]
FPA Clinical Research [Kissimee]
Gift of Life Marrow Registry [Boca Raton]
Health Designs, Inc. [Ponte Vedra Beach]
Healthy Start Coalition of Sarasota County [Sarasota]
Holy Cross Hospital Community Health & Well-Being Dept. [Ft. Lauderdale]
Hope for Miami [Miami]
Juvenile Diabetes Reseach Foundation Central Florida Chapter [Altamonte Springs]
Kennedy Space Center Fitness Centers[Kennedy Space Center]
L.A. Lee YMCA Family Center [Ft. Lauderdale]
Lutheran Services Florida Health Systems [Jacksonville]
Manatee County YourChoice Health Plan [Bradenton]
Marion County Health Department
Miracle of Love, Inc. [Orlando]
Nature Coast Community Health Center [Brooksville]
Nemours Children's Hospital: YOURHealth [Orlando]
OASIS Florida [Fort Walton Beach]
P4H Global [Cap-Haitian]
Palms Medical Group [Starke]
Planned Parenthood of Florida [Mulitple locations]
Polk County School District Wellness Program [Lakeland]
- Students planning to intern at a Sarasota Memorial Hospital must submit site-specific additional paperwork 45 days prior to the start of the internship (or by the date specified by Dr. Moses, whichever is earlier). Please notify Dr. Moses as soon as you accept this internship.