Students will appear on the College of Health & Human Performance Dean’s List if they meet the following requirements:
- FALL/SPRING TERMS: Students must achieve a 3.50 GPA on a minimum of 15 credit hours of graded coursework
- SUMMER TERMS: Students must achieve a 3.50 GPA on a minimum of 12 credit hours of graded coursework (can be earned on any combination of Summer A, B or C coursework)
In addition, please note the following conditions:
- S-U option courses are not counted in the GPA calculation for dean’s list.
- Grades of I* or N* cannot be calculated into the GPA.
- Students registered with the Disability Resource Center (DRC) may be allowed to vary the number of credit hours required, following certification by the DRC.