Skip to main content
12 Ways You Can Help the College of Health & Human Performance
- Make an Annual Gift to the College. Did you know that one of the factors in the University rankings is the percentage of alumni who donate? Click here to Make a Gift.
- Hire our students for internships or full-time positions.
- Let us know when your residential, business or email address changes. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the Dean's Leadership Circle.
- Recommend potential individual or corporate donors for designated endowments or naming opportunities.
- Include the College in your will or estate plan.
- Read the latest HHP news (hhp.ufl.edu/news) and sign up to receive updates.
- Come to campus to participate in one of our many speaker series.
- If you're being interviewed or profiled in a newspaper or magazine, please let the reporter know about your degree(s) from HHP and then share that news with us! We may share in an issue of Performance, our alumni magazine, or on the HHP LinkedIn page.
- Be an Ambassador for the College by encouraging fellow alumni to contribute to the College.
- Come for a visit! We always love hosting our alumni.
- Get social...follow us, friend us and share our posts: FACEBOOK │ INSTAGRAM │ LINKEDIN │ TWITTER │ YOUTUBE